Friday 3 April 2009

Non Value Activities again: how much do you spend on listening to the VoiceMail instructions per year?


I'll ask you to make a very quick test in order to understand what Non Value Activities are.
Grab your mobile and call your voicemail. Now count how many seconds did you spend listening to this ugly automatic voice "You have reached you voicemail. If you want to listen to your messages...."Gosh, what else would I call for?

Personally I have to check my voicemail at least 3 times per day and on average listen to 40 seconds of dumb instructions every time... Simple calculations: over 12 hours a year. Imagine that! I spend 12 hours a year listening to a set of totally superfluous directives.

Does it make any sense?

1 comment:

  1. You have to come to India to see what "Non Value Activity" is :)))) It's all around here, it's the national motto

    ReplyDelete